Thursday, January 10, 2008

Introduction



The picture to the left is my Pandora . She is my baby ( my children are grown) My pride and joy. As is any one who has a dog knows how I feel. She's my buddy and constant companion. As my beloved friend I want her to be as healthy and live as long as she can to be by my side as long as possible. Which is what started my journey into the health of dogs and the natural and healthy way for a dog.

I want to share these discoverys with every one so they can judge for themselves whats good for their friend. So thus begins this blog.

I want to cover regular health issues, feeding, and taking care of dogs. Perhaps we can help each other discover better ways to help our companions and thus bring our lives greater joy also with their company

We raise rottweilers and show them and have a passion for these loving faithful dogs. So you will see often pictures of our babies. But I love all dogs and animals and would like to share with all dog owners. These health issues are concerns for all pet owners

So thank-you ahead of time for reading these blogs and sharing things that you know. I look forward to this adventure

No comments: