Sunday, March 2, 2008

Aromatherapy for Dogs


This is my sister-in-laws new addition to her family Toby
I have several receipes for calming a hyper dog which you may want to try I am a big fan of aromotherapy and use it constantly at my house. Smell is important to humans and dogs and other animals so using it to our advantage seems logical to CALMING-1
marjoram---60 drops
lavendar---40 drops
orange---20 drops
pure water---4 fluid ounces
Mix these together and put it in a sprayer to mist the air or my favorite , put some in a diffuser and fill the air with calming aroma.
CALMING--2
lavendar---50 drops
chamomile-----50 drops
mandrin----20 drops
pure water------4 fluid punces
Do the same as above these calming oils are good for kids or adults too. My favorite is lavendar oil But alot of people are not aware that oils can be used for dogs to.

No comments: